A Mod Evening

9:48 PM Unknown 2 Comments

Bathroom glamour am I right? Sorry I had to sneak away from the party to get this picture and this was my best option 
   
















     I recently took a little trip up north to New York City for my cousin's sweet 16 and I took this opportunity to do a little mod inspired outfit. I got this inspiration from Zoella's  blog post Pastel Hearts and Beach Huts ,where she was wearing a similar outfit with a pastel  pink dress and a floppy hat but obviously more suitable for daytime.
Xx Lazylittleliz

Hat: Forever 21
Dress: Forever 21
Tights: Walmart
Shoes: Ross

You Might Also Like

2 comments:

  1. I love your hat! Floppy hats are so chic for fall, I have one just like yours! Cute outfit overall, thanks for sharing :)

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete