The Affordable Contour

8:44 PM Unknown 0 Comments



     When it comes to the brand E.L.F. (EyesLipsFace) I pick brushes and tools over makeup. I have never truly found an item that blew me away. Well I finally found a product that changes that for me.. sort of.. The contouring blush and bronze powder in Turks and Caicos has really caught  my attention!  I love the Nars style packaging! It seems pretty sturdy and an upcoming road trip will test it out. The product itself is a 50/50. The blush is a beautiful color, but it is glittery, I am a matte girl. The bronzer on the other hand is amazing! Most drugstore bronzers and contour powders that I've seen match my skin tone. This bronzer is dark enough to play around with contour and I am really excited to try out this trend. There is some shimmer in the bronzer, but it's not visible when on the skin. E.l.f being an affordable brand I wasn't going to loose sleep over if this flopped, I am really impressed.There  a lighter powder version and even a cream duo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments: