Favorite Fall Nail Polish Colors

8:25 PM Unknown 0 Comments

In my constant pursuit of bringing autumn into Florida I have a little collection of nail polishes that I love to  wear every year that makes it feel a little more like Fall.

Starting from the index finger

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength No Chip Nail Color- This is in 460 Save the Date and it's a really nice plum color with small shimmer bits

Mark- Saffron. burnt gold. lovely. moving on

Mark- (haha these two came in a little sample box and I love them both) This one is called Mint Tea. Olive green. gorgeous.

Lastly I have a CHI nail polish and I have no clue if they still make nail polishes because I got this at the GoodWill Oops.  it's one of my favorites called Late Night Dinner In Soho, an amazing navy and  if I'm ever in Soho SOMEONE PLEASE remind me to wear this nail polish regardless of season.






The color of the polish and the color of the print on the bottle don't mix :(

What are your favorite nail polishes for fall ? Xx Lazylittleliz

You Might Also Like

0 comments: