How to Clean Your Make Up Brushes

5:51 PM Unknown 0 Comments

I view cleaning my brushes as a new beginning, I get all the old dirty make up out of them, my white brushes end up being white again, my breakouts seem to "magically" stop afterwards and my eye shadows don't mix together. This is something that is essential to keep your products and face clean, but it's made out to look a lot harder than it actually is so let me break it down for you nice and simple. You will need...























  • Paper Towels
  • Mild or baby shampoo
  • water 
  • your dirty brushes 


The clean up: 
  • Start with the smaller eye and face brushes as they use less soap, and work your way up to the bigger fluffier brushes
  • Pour a small amount of the shampoo into the palm of your hand take your brush and swirl it in there. you can swirl the brush up your forearm to see the brush actually getting clean and leaving the product behind 
  • hold the brush bristles down and rinse it, your hand and/or arm and repeat if necessary    
Drying: 
  • Take a couple brushes at a time and squeeze the excess water out with the paper towels, be careful to not squeeze too hard 
  • afterwards store them bristles down so water doesn't get into the fennel and loosen the glue and give them a good 8 hours to dry (over night is best) 
 I hope this makes brush cleaning easier for you guys, thanks for reading!

Xx Lazylittleliz

You Might Also Like

0 comments: